Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Angah & Mak Ngah - Mums' side

Last Saturday went to Jengka visit angah coz of diabetis and "hati".... Sian my beloved hubby,terpaksalah ikut even baru je kul 4am arrived at KL kan.But what to do,we just meet once a week,and already promise with "mak". Angah's house is at Jengka 23 which is not so far from the Chenor tol. To make me remember i put here (Jengka 23, Jln Terkukur,No.77). Then just stay one nite...on the way back we bought ikan patin (masak tempoyak) and talapia (goreng pun sodappp) the fresh one....so yummy...;)

Dinner siap jemput all my brother at KL for weekly gathering at my home sweet home.Memang penat but I'm happy since can serve them fully in stomach...hehehe. Not forgot also cook laksa....my favourito..and sis. in law k.zai...siap dia tapau since dia ngandungg....xleh masak...and mmg she also like laksa so much..

Pagi tadi sent my heart to LRT Sg.Besi..as usual mmg xpuas bersama hubby,i'm gonna misz u darling...see u on this Friday OK. We plan to apply leave on next Monday ;)))

p/s: Alwayz remind myself to appreciate what we have,what we still have....mak ngah and pak ngah hope you get well soon...;))

No comments: